Saturday, December 26, 2009

this doesn't have a name

The problem with me.?

I am sorry I called you selfish, I didn't mean to let you down. Really I should have let you go the first time around. You pushed past me and I pulled you back, I didn't mean to be such a wreck..

I love you. and I was thinking you didn't love me.
Because you asked to come over and than decided to leave.
Too bad you can't talk to me, I wish that you could.
I talk to you, more than you wished I would.
I love you, and I'm crazy, you probably know...

But still.
You shoved me, and I hit you.
and you give wedgies... then I go nuts

I should have let you go, when you tried to get past
But no, I had to try, I had to try my best.
I didn't mean to hurt you, if i ever have.
Because you know I love you... and that isn't fair..

Nobody likes changes, Not you and never I.
but changes are changes and they keep coming by.
Try to accept them, because they won't go away
and if you need a helping hand I'll hold you any day.

I'm sorry I force you.. into so many things..
I love being around you... so much that I am scared.

Please don't push me away, I wish you would pull me closer.

I know you think I have a big mouth, but then again you bottle things in.
But still, we love each other...

You're amazing, and you make me laugh. you're handsome, and you make me smile. I love the way you smell... it's addicting.

Just stop picking that cat up by his neck thing.

Love you forever, Like you for always, forever and ever my baby you'll be

No comments:

Post a Comment