Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who am i?

Don't you have days where you look in the mirror and say, "Who am I!?" And than you find yourself pacing around again, and again.. then you're making a phone call to someone. And they don't know either. So it's as if you wasted all this time only to find out that you're a human, you make mistakes, you have likes and dislikes, but you really haven't figured out your "purpose" yet.

Who are we? Who am I? Who is you? No one knows what is really the truth. People cannot get inside no not unless they’ve been there before. No one can get inside without that key to the door. Its locked for good, unless you have already been inside. Don’t try to weasel your way in because they won’t let you get by. So many people study it, this room locked away, don’t you wish we could transfer data through the locked door?

Sometimes I feel like there’s a piece missing, and other times I feel complete. What is this insatiable thirst that I’m constantly battling to quench? One day it’s colorful, and several more are gray. It’s as if I cannot win although I’ve tried every sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment