Thursday, March 31, 2011

Magic Kiss




Take a magic kiss and toss it into the sea

Hope someday the waves will bring it back to me

Taking trips around to all the different places on a map.

Will it ever come by home again?

A magic kiss went over seas yesterday.

Didn’t even have the chance to say goodbye the right way.

I guess there is no good way on how to say goodbye

I hope my magic kiss doesn’t disappear. (evaporate into the sky)

Lock it in a box if that’s your only solution

A magic kiss can easily get lost.

So many people travel through the salty ocean.

Do not want something so precious getting erased…

The waters purify but they also have this secret talent.

Objects become invisible and impossible to find

So take that magic kiss and lock it in a box.

One with a golden lock as so to be secure.

It will find it’s home, I’m sure someday it’ll return.

And I hope my magic kiss will bring me all the memories.

All the lovely and the terrible, I do not mind all details.

As long as my magic kiss comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment